Monday, February 27, 2012

Coming soon: DIY bra conversion tutorial

So you know how it can be difficult to find a bra that fits nicely and is comfortable, plus a good price?  Now imagine adding in an additional parameter - a nursing bra.  Yep, you got it, really not that easy to find.

Which is why I was ecstatic earlier today when - 16 months after starting to use nursing bras - I discovered that you can convert your regular, comfy, slightly cheaper ones into nursing bras with a minimum of effort.  Of course I ran to my drawer and pulled out all of my regular bras to see which ones were convertible and to my pleasant surprise, almost all of them are.

I am currently waiting on my materials to arrive in the mail (nursing bra clips and elastic), but as soon as they do I promise a pictorial tutorial that will be easy to follow.  I did find a few tutorials online, but none of the ones I saw used the clips that I like so much and weren't exactly what I was looking for.  So here will be another one, floating around on the internet.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm super excited.  Now I never need to worry about not being able to find a store that carries nursing bras or tanks, or ordering online from America.  I can just get pretty much any bra that's comfy and make it work for me.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment