Monday, January 16, 2012

Ode to N.'s tea

Okay, so not quite an ode.  But seriously, N. makes the most delicious tea.  Whenever I make tea it turns out okay, but if you're sick and you want a really fantastic cup of tea N. is the man to make it.  He gets the balance between the sugar/honey and the lemon just right.

Then again, my former roommate (A.) also used to make me really good tea when I was sick.  She bought limes and if I remember correctly, the tea was just hot water, fresh squeezed lime juice, and sugar or honey.  I actually did feel a big improvement after drinking her tea.

The bottom line is, if you want a good cup of tea - don't come to me.  I was sick and actually waited all day for my husband to come home before I drank tea, just because I knew that his was so much better.  Yay for husbands who make tea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment